Room clean and spacious with a balcony giving lovely riverside view. (some road noise on balcony)
Bed very comfy, good quality bedding.
Shower worked well, towels good.
Easy access to fast Wi-Fi.
Good breakfast, in nice setting good coffee night and day.
Staff extremely helpful, was able to get a great discount by asking them to match an internet offer, but we were out of season.
Enjoyed our stay, would stay again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass