I just completed my second trip to Grants Pass, Oregon - staying at the quaint Riverside Inn, which sits on the shores of the Rogue River in the downtown area of that small town. My company brought 11 injured vets from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to enjoy a fishing trip on the Rogue, and staying at the Riverside Inn was the perfect start to this adventure. The entire staff was looking forward to our arrival, and one member even took the time to write notes of appreciation to each service member complete with a small box of local toffee. The rates are great, the rooms were recently remodeled, there is a nice complimentary breakfast - but there's one thing that will keep us coming back...the hospitality of the Riverside Inn staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass