This is the third time we have stayed at The Riverside Inn, and we have recommended it to two different friends. This time we felt that it was badly in need of refurbishment. The location is ideal, but the room was sadly run down. Hope there are some plans to clean and update.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass