We stayed for 3 nights in June of 2013 and absolutely loved it. The room looked out over the Rogue River, and we could actually watch the Hellgate Jet Boats go by without even getting up from watching tv on the bed, lol. It rained off and on, but it didn't dampen the spirit of the jet boat passengers one bit. Staff was very nice, and we would definately stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass