We only had one night at this fine hotel as a stopover between Portland from San Fransciso. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Our teenagers loved the outdoor pool. The breakfast is great - lots of variety, certainly better than most hotels offer. Since we were just there for a night, we did not pay for the slightly more expensive room overlooking the river but wished that we had - it would have been worth it. Next time, we'll stay longer too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass