Beautiful view of the Rogue River and the large community park on the other side. I stayed in a regular room on the second floor, it had a king sized bed which was very comfortable. Pillows were small but there were plenty of them, they felt a little "worn out" but were OK.
The only staff I had contact with were very young (early 20's) but were professional and nice.
Prices are very reasonable for the size of room and for the great view. Nice balcony with wicker furniture, comfortable to sit and watch the kids feed the ducks and geese across the river.
The best part is the free glass of wine along with cheese and crackers each night, then right before bed they have warm cookies and milk (in the lobby).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass