This was our first time staying at The Riverside Inn and it was very pleasant. It was extremely clean and the beds were the most comfortable. As a bonus, a lovely view of the river.
The complimentary continental breakfast was standard and very adequate. But, what made the stay so pleasant was the two girls that assist you at breakfast. They were simply wonderful!!! They went the extra mile to help you and it was much appreciated. We look forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass