This is a great place to stay right on the river. Clean, quiet, dog friendly,great breakfast, very nice,friendly staff. I have stayed in much worse places in this town,that were dirty,loud,and not safe.
It was our 27 yr. Anniver. and we had been doing alot of traveling 1200 miles. We had just came from the ocean, tired,hungry,and wanted a clean decent place to stay.
We came to our room to find a bottle of champagne and a sweet note from the staff welcoming us and wishing a happy anniversary. Everyone was so excepting of our dog.
Yes a hot tub would of been nice, but the pool made up for that.
I would stay again.... no problem. The price was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass