I have stayed here a few times and absolutely love it. I love sitting outside in the evening watching the river and having a cup of tea. Its the best way to relax. The staff here is very welcoming and friendly. Timmothy was very organized and was very efficent getting me checked in and at the same time being very polite and funny. I love 'Sir', and thats alot considering I am not usually a pet person. Holly was chipper and gave me a really good rate for the room as it was already late into the evening. Highly recommend this place if you want a comfortable place for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass