During a recent snow storm in Grants Pass we lost our power and water for a couple of days. We made it though the first night, but chose to stay at The Riverside Inn on December 21st because it was too cold at home. The in-laws had a room on the first floor. They still didn't feel warm enough after spending the day in their cold house. Vee from the front desk showed them how to turn the heat up and brought them a space heater for added warmth. They were quite comfortable in their room. My husband and I stayed in a deluxe room on the 3rd floor. The bed was exceptional with lovely, soft bedding. The room was cozy and extremely clean (especially the bathroom). It was too cold to enjoy the balcony, but the view out the glass door was still great. We would definitely recommend The Riverside Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass