Most importantly, the bed was very comfortable. The room was very pleasant with a fireplace (but at 106 degrees we appreciated the air conditioning much more). Loved having the balcony to sit and watch the wonderful Rogue River. We didn't mind the jetboats going by since we were anticipating our own trip (and it wasn't noisy in the room with the door closed.) Like having the sink separate from the shower/tub. Really liked the bench under the clothes bar for our suitcase.
The staff were especially pleasant and welcoming. Wish I had taken note of the names of the two girls who were hosting the complimentary continental breakfast. So nice to be greeted early in the morning by such cheerful, friendly and helpful people. The desk clerk (Tim?) at checkout on 8/13 suggested an alternative route to Crater Lake that saved us time and was very scenic. Very much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass