“Clean and Quiet!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This La Quinta is very clean, quiet, and very friendly staff! For the money, you can't beat it. My room is spacious, and the bed very comfortable. Nice, flat screen in room and free wifi is always a good thing! This is a pet friendly hotel, you wouldn't know it in my room though. It is a non-smoking hotel, and I like that. This is my second time here and will definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Ridgefield WA
Reviewed September 17, 2013

As always, our stay at LaQuinta Inn and Suites was wonderful, quiet, clean, offering us a excellent breakfast in the morning. Tabitha at the Inn always goes out of her way to treat us with respect and kindness.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Used some of my rewards points to stay here 7 Sep 2013. Room had 2 x QS beds which were really comfortable. Very clean and quiet and we got a good nights sleep. Marked them down on the cheap ironing board that kept collapsing under pressure. The room was large enough for a lounge chair or second desk but it was just an open area. I really wish all hotels had a second desk area in rooms with 2 x QS beds as lets face it we all have computers these days.
Also keep wishing for the second suitcase stand as we have 2 x suitcases.
WIFI was excellent
All the staff I encountered were friendly and efficient.
Breakfast is no world beater but quite ok. They have real china cups and crockery with real cutlery. I only marked them down in that there was no fruit and the oatmeal was some budgo brand that was not in the same ballpark as Quakers Oats.
In summary this is a lovely hotel and with a little effort would have got top rating from me. Still I highly recommend it as good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank J0hnMcKay
Reviewed September 2, 2013

First time staying here and my truck had its gas stolen in the parking lot. Wouldn't have normally thought there would be an issue in this town based on what I have heard about the community. Way to stay classy Grants Pass.

Room Tip: By a locking gas cap
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The staff when checking in was friendly. The lobby was clean and presentable. However the floor of the tub in our room was dirty, but that's not the "one reason". Pet friendly! We had no issues with bringing our dachshund and malamute. Parking is horrible! Yet that's still not the "one reason". Haven't actually had breakfast yet as it's 7am right now but LQ is usually good about their breakfast. So, the one reason is the fact that I've been up since about 5:30am and after getting in on a late arrival that's just a tad bit early (insert sarcasm here). You know those stupid doors that join rooms together? Well ours are paper thin! There was a group up till just a minute ago that we're up nice and early. I could understand their entire conversations from the comfort of my bed. I could even see the light from their room peeking from under the door! Even though they were being what I would consider a bit loud for a hotel that early they really weren't being louder than the average conversation. I could here then zipping their bags as if I was in the room. Normally you hear the most noise coming from the main door too the room. This time that door took second place to the joining door. I've decided now that I won't post this yet. Let's see how the remainder off the visit goes first.

So, I'm home now and never ate breakfast there but I'm sure it's just the same as the others. I did find out that all of the noise was courtesy of Dutch Bros. Coffee. They were having some corporate training and they decided that loud was ok at 5am. However I stand by my original rating and comments. Would I stay here again? Hmmm... Not sure as of yet. By the way, if you expect to use points for your stay do not book using their app! They're currently charging my card instead of deducting points. I held the room with my card and the app stated $122 or 11,000 points. I guess their app can't quite perform yet. I plan to fight the charge to use points.

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013

we stayed at the LaQuinta in rout home after a road trip vacation and we are very pleased with the hotel and staff. The room was spacious and very clean and the bed was like being at home. The staff made us feel welcome. If this is an example of what to expect at all LaQuinta's, we will make a point to try to stay at a LaQuinta more during future (retirement) travels.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have stayed here probably 10 times, over the years, and always found this hotel clean, quiet, and reasonably priced. The staff is friendly. My wife refuses to eat at Sizzler any place in the world but enjoys the one just down the street from this hotel. There is excellent access to the freeway and plenty of places to walk your dog.

1  Thank Goodness4you