“A Fast Pace Restaurant With Home Made Food”

La Burrita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 205 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
“A Fast Pace Restaurant With Home Made Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

It is impressive to me how fast this restaurant serves the combos, tacos, enchiladas or even fajitas that I would think requires more work than other dishes. Often when I crunch into the solid, well made tortilla chips I find myself getting hungrier and think that this time I will definitely have to order another round of salsa and chips, only to find the combo speedily arriving on time before I am able to finish the appetizer.

The speed of service does not detract from the quality of presentation. I tried their tortilla soup, taco combo, enchilada combo and fajita, all to my satisfaction.

Further, the selection of drinks on the menu is enormous, each specialty drink coming in a large glass that always pleased me with its size its taste and the moderate alcohol content. While there are many more drinks than could be listed here, the three categories that stuck the most in my mind are wine, margarita and daiquiri, all offered in a variety of flavors.

The atmosphere is charming, has some sea motives, the chairs are pretty, in dark red and comfortable. Every time my wife and I came in, we were able to quickly find a good place to sit, without any waiting time.

For those seeking entertainment, the usual lack of music might deter them, but as far as I am concerned, the deep fried ice cream is all the entertainment I need:)

The prices are very reasonable on the basic dishes. Some that offered a more complex concept, like the fish or shrimp meals, were more expansive but not by much.

I appreciate the fact that the hours of operation are very flexible, one of those few places that seem to stay open for a while in a relatively small town. so when I am in the mood for Mexican, I know they will be open most days until the late evening, allowing me to indulge myself:)

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Ishamael M

Salem, Oregon
“American Mexican”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Very Americanized Mexican. Huge portions.

I've ate here a lot and it is average. There are some authentic Mexican restaurants a short walk away if that is what you are into.

Visited January 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Soft Chicken Tacos”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

They serve a big meal and have the best soft chicken tacos and t

Visited December 2011
Vancouver, BC
“Thanks for the recommendation”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Thanks to a very helpful Info Centre, we were directed to this casual Mexican restaurant (one of 18 in town!). They advertise using no MSG, no lard. Huge menu with lots of vegetarian options. Clean, fresh flavours. Good selection of local and Mexican beers. Friendly, quick staff. Nice back patio.

Visited August 2011