“An Amazing Surprise!”

Buffalo Bills Train Depot Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 204 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Phone # (541) 471-4800
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“An Amazing Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

What a wonderful surprise in Grants pass. Of you are looking for amazing home cooking and a very happy, attentive staff, this place is it. The portions are very large and the quality incredible. The prices are very reasonable. A good family place and much better than the formula restaurants.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank airjennie

Rolling Meadows
“Back in time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

A piece of railroad history preserved. Just had to see this place then be pleasantly surprised by the service. We went for a late breakfast. Plenty of choices, the food was great. Lots of patrons who are locals.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Robert M
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Very disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

We went in with a group. I found the food disappointing and so did my husband. Portions were not very big. There are many better places to eat in Grants Pass.

Swansea, Illinois
“Restored Train Station”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We enjoyed a pleasant breakfast in the restored Train Depot and enjoyed seeing the restored building. It was a very quiet and friendly place. I enjoyed seeing the old pictures on the walls of when the building was an actual train station.

Visited July 2012
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Good food, good portions and good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

A simple little place that we had not really gone to very often over the years because we forget about them. However we will be a regular. How we got back to it, a local radio station had an auction for several different restaurants in the area so we called in and bought 6 of the discount auction cards. Yes, I'm thrifty and like to save money, well, make that cheap and like to save money, remember, I'm a senior and social security doesn't go far each month. The atmosphere is old '50's but nice enouge and the place is clean. The service from the girls is great as is the food. Plenty of it and it has good flavor. My wife and I happened in on "Chicken Pot Pie Special Day". Well you know chicken pot pie, usually a 5" little piece with something on the side. Wow, these two giant pies show up, I think they were in the 7 to 8" pie size. Looked like a low level apple pie. Pretty good flavor, full of veggies. We couldn't eat them all and brought home about a third of them. We should have skipped the salad and soup we had, of which, salad was average but the wife had some weird soup she said ranked up there with a favorite type of soups. We had brought our daughter with us about 5 days earlier and Miss. Picky Eater had a sandwich, my wife breakfast including eggs over easy, crisp bacon and a pair of pancakes and I did the Chili in a breadbowl. All was good, chili too but I'll admit not the best I've had. So anyway, good food, reasonable prices and I do recommend eating here and even after our discount cards are gone, we will come back. By the way, both times we have been in recently, 90% of the people eating here were seniors. I would invite the younger generation to check this place out, I think you will come back.

• Visited April 2012