“Convenient but lacking”

Dining options: Late Night
Alberta, Canada
“Convenient but lacking”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We went to the restaurant for supper because it was right across the street from our hotel and our previous experiences with Shari's locations have been good. I had a "fresh-roasted" turkey sandwich with a salad and pie and my husband had the chicken with dumplings. My turkey was definitely not fresh-roasted but rather deli (or sandwhich) turkey which is not at all the same. My husband said his meal tasted like chicken soup poured over biscuits. On the plus side, my marionberry pie was good and our server was pleasant and efficient. Not one of our better meals.

• Visited September 2012

Central Point, Oregon
“A quick lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was just alright, nothing great. The service was a lil slow, but it was lunch time. Food was average prices were a lil high. Staff aws nice.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Clara R
tulare
“A desperate stop”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We stopped here late at night after a long drive from Seattle. There was a server change in the middle of our meal and we had to remind them of what we ordered, but what was worse was that I ordered the salmon as it looked decent in the menu but what I got looked like a dehydrated piece of fish with a ton of lemon pepper on it, i've had better fish at long john silvers. The kids meal fries were cold and limpy. My husband's steak and shrimp looked ok as did my inlaws sandwich/salad/pie comoos. If I had it to do again, I'd just go for fast food.

Visited August 2012
williams orergon
“blah”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

horrible food and even worse service we wanted pie and it tasted old. We will never retrn

Visited June 2012
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good but pricey. Service slow....”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Well rounded menu with wide variety of options, but I feel a little pricey for bowl of oatmeal. Service was slow but friendly. Because the food was cooked well and tasted good I would return.

Visited May 2012