“Great Mexican Restaurant”

Si Casa Flores
Ranked #4 of 212 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant every time we have been in Grants Pass, and will continue to every time we travel north. Their food is wonderful, service is great and it has a nice atmosphere. The food is always hot, freshly made and really tastes great. It is a must on each and every trip to Oregon.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Other reviews say this is the place everyone in the area comes for their birthday parties and large gatherings and the crowded tables and noise level bore that out the night we were there. It was a poor choice to catch up on things with some relatives we hadn't seen in years. I could barely hear a word they were saying. They also put us four at what should have been a table for two. The chairs my wife and I were in stuck out into the main path between the kitchen and a large block of booths and tables, making it difficult for anyone to get by. As we were sitting down I noticed them clearing two larger booths behind us and asked if we could have one of those. The waiter snapped that people were already waiting for them. Gee, sorry. How would I know unless I asked? Due to the standing-room-only conditions, service seemed polite, but coldly efficient, as if the goal was just to get us fed and out of there as quickly as possible.

Now, those looking for a party, some good margaritas and a noisy good time, would love this place. The decor, even in the rest rooms, just screams "fiesta." The food we had was pretty average Mexican food, but then we didn't order any of their many specialties. It was good, but nothing stood out as much better than any other Mexican restaurant. For all we know it's the best in the area. Actually, since the same family owns about 8 restaurants in the Rogue Valley, odds are the food may be exactly the same as at any other Mexican restaurant in the area. It's the perfect place for a party, not a conversation.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food wonderful service.Prices are worth the amount of food you get. Will visit again. The salsa it fantastic

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Pretty much your standard me I an food experience. Great place for a group or birthday celebration. Food is good and typical of most restaurants. Price is $10-$15. Good kids menu. Nice outdoor dining area. Staffed very well with plenty of chips, salsa and always filling your water glass.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I ordered "tacos." What I got was a couple of deep fried tortillas stuffed with meat of some kind, rice with frozen veggies, and rank refried beans. I threw it out.