“Absolutely the most disgusting Mexican "food" I've ever had”
Review of Si Casa Flores

Si Casa Flores
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Absolutely the most disgusting Mexican "food" I've ever had”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I ordered "tacos." What I got was a couple of deep fried tortillas stuffed with meat of some kind, rice with frozen veggies, and rank refried beans. I threw it out.

Visited March 2012

OR
“My absolute favorite!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Lunch menu for $10 or less. Pico de gallo is awesome. I've loved almost everything I've ever had here. Tacos de Carnitas, Chimichanga, Chile Relleno, salsa, Fajitas, etc. Owned by family, great service. The only complaint I would have is that it seems cool in the restaurant. I'm not one to be cold easily but I do wear a sweater or long sleeves when we go here.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank twinsplus14me
Southern Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For such a nice looking place....”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I thought the food was very average. I have eaten at a much less elaborate place and the food was much better. I am turned off by the face it looks so nice and you get inside and the food is only average.

Visited December 2011
Rogue River, Oregon
“Best Mexican”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food and service are excellent never a bad meal. They have really good lunch specials with more than enough food to eat. The Blackberry Margaritas are AWESOME!

Visited November 2012
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Good service”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice atmosphere, average food. The service is always terrific and the owners make a point of welcoming you each and every time.

Visited September 2012