“Bleah....taco bell is better” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Si Casa Flores

Si Casa Flores
Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oregon
“Bleah....taco bell is better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Beautiful restaurant, good service but I have had better Mexican food at Taco Bell. Way bland and way too Americanized. This may be what most Anglos want in Mexican food, but not this gringo.

“Best Mexican food around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

I'm a Grants Pass local and absolutely love Si Casa Flores, the food is great, the atmosphere is fun and lively and the service is almost always top notch. I'd recommend Si Casa Flores to anyone who is coming through Grants Pass.

Eugene, Or.
“Best Mexican food and margarita's in Oregon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

If your traveling through Grants Pass, Oregon you're going to want to stop off for lunch or dinner at Si Casa Flores. I've eaten a lot of Mexican food in my day and I've got to say this is the BEST I've ever had. Large menu selection and don't pass up their huge Margarita's, they're great...did I say HUGE? Hector was our wait person and I can't say enough about his great service and good humor, leave him a good tip because he'll make you feel like your the only one he's serving. The ambience of the restaurant is simply beautiful, no cheap decor in this place, top of the line quality even down to their beautiful, colorful 3 dimensional art on the tables and chairs. Really, you'll just have to stop in and experience this great place for yourself. Located at 202 NE Beacon Drive next to McDonalds.

• Visited August 2011
Redding, California
“Fun and Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2011

We saw this restaurant with its great sign and decided to check it out, being always up for Mexican food. The interior was a lovely surprise of color and art! Our waiter was very cordial. I ordered the chile relleno and it was delicious. We will definitely stop by again next time we're in Grants Pass!

• Visited April 2011