“Fun place, good food.”

Circle J Cafe
Ranked #48 of 208 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stopped here on the way to the Redwood Forest and would eat here again. Had the Salmon sandwich, served with best sweet potato fries ever. Make sure to visit the washroom and leave a message on the walls with chalk provided. What a hoot!

There are newer reviews for Circle J Cafe

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok. Atmosphere is unique and laid back. But.... NO HAPPY HOUR?! Who doesn't have a happy hour??

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ate here on a summer night and and glad we did. Tasty pizza and a salmon Caesar made it a delicious dinner. Friendly service, great location that we used as a starting point for an after dinner walk. We'll go back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Food is ok. My son was walking from one side of our table to the other. Though he was not touching anything or making any noise, I was told to coral my kid by the rude cook. The only thing my son did touch was a ticket that the waitress and rude cook didn't realize was dropped on the floor by the waitress; my son picked it up and politely handed it to the rude cook, who got upset over this. I am a head cook myself, so I speak from experiance when I say that kids are people to, and if you can't handle them being around, then don't work with the public. Also, the rude cook needs to shave, cut his hair or wear a beard and hair net. There is no way he is not dropping beard hair in our food. The decor is cool and the food is good, but they are making a laid back environment anything but laid back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We tried Circle J Cafe on the recommendation of the desk clerk at the hotel who checked us in. It turned out to be a great choice. It was really nice to eat in the older part of Grants Pass, and in a restaurant with character and with food beyond the ordinary. My wife and I had the spinach salad and the salmon sandwich. Both were very tasty and prepared with some pizzazz that made them distinctive. I would have rated this 5 except for the service which was off that night, perhaps because we were at the end of a long and busy day for an overworked waitress. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone, whether passing through Grants Pass for the day (as we did) or with more time to spend in this great little town.