“wow”

Circle J Cafe
Ranked #32 of 213 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I didnt exspect much but I should have. The food was so great i would order it to go every night if I had the money. Good beer. Everything was good...

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is a really nice little place; it's small and crowded but the food is mostly organic and delicious, even to a sandwich. The owner works very hard along with her crew; customers are valued! They do a great job. You can sit along the window at a small bar watching people walk by, or you can choose a table. It also has a full bar.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Took my beautiful wife out for dinner at Circle J's. Service was prompt and very friendly. The menu has almost anything you would want including a good selection of micro brews. Food is amazing and the pizza's can't be beat. The seating is a semi family style that can be enjoyable in small or large groups. Circle J's gets all five stars in our book. Thank you Circle J's!!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Eclectic menu, eclectic atmosphere. Nice selection of beers. Generally high-quality food prepared well. Last time I was there I had the salmon sandwich and my partner had a cheddar bacon burger. It was good, even tho I'm fairly certain the salmon was farm-raised, not that it claimed to be wild caught. It's a little dark in there, which I kind of like, but if you aren't into a more "alternative" scene this might not be your favorite.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We love to come here the food is awesome and the decor gives the place a cool vibe! Very friendly staff!