“Try the pasta dishes” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Try the pasta dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went back to the Mediterranean because we were given a gift card. Our previous experience had not been up to snuff. Big surprise! We ordered pasta dishes and they were excellent. The red wine was served at an appropriate temperature and we were already aware that Baco Noir from Giardet was superb. The service was perfect. An overall very pleasant experience! Glad we went back and tried again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Awsome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was simple and good. Great bartenders!!!! Great drinks. Great start for this place I think it will just keep getting better :)

Visited May 2012
Cave Junction, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was good, but encountered a problem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

My partner was thoroughly enjoying his lamb when he discovered a hair on his plate. We told the waitress, who told the owner/chef, who sent her back and told us the meal was comped. We told her we felt it was unthinkable that the owner didn't come to see us personally under the circumstances. She reported our concerns and he came out with apologies and puzzlement as to how it had happened since no one in the kitchen has long hair.

Although the incident put a dampener on our eating experience, the food was quite tasty up to that point.

Visited November 2012
Aloha, Oregon
“Don't miss this gem in Grants Pass!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

After going to 2 very noisy pubs on the same street, we made our way to the Mediterranean. It was quiet--there was a gentleman strumming on a mandolin at the front of the restaurant. They had a wide variety of choices for microbrews on tap. The food was delish and freshly prepared. I had the stuffed grape leaf appetizer, which I anticipated came from Costco. But no, they made it fresh in the back! Then I had the shrimp scampi, which was on special that night. Both dishes were fabulous. Later I talked to our hotel desk clerk, she said that the gyros at the Med are to die for! Our waitress was super-attentive and knew the menu well. We preferred the quiet dining experience, we will be back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“The Best pizza ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had lunch there with my cousin and ordered the marhgarita pizza. It was beyond perfect. The dough was fresh and had just the right amount of ingredients without being overpowering. Loved so much I ordered one togo for my 13yr old who was home sick with a cold. He ate the whole thing.

The wsitstaff was very attentive snd friendly. There has been a HUGE difference in the overall enviroment, food and staff since the new managment took over recently.

I will go back. :-)