“Great Food- Under New Owners” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great Food- Under New Owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had never tried Falafel or Tzatziki sauce but encourraged by my friends I tried it, it was fabulous. Friends with me said it was the best they had tasted. I had the Classic Alfredo with Chicken and Penne Pasta. Great flavors with just enough garlic to spice it up a bit. Home made garlic toast was wonderful too! Also, the affogato was out of this world (see picture below).

• Visited September 2012

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Fun Wednesday night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had a relaxing dinner here mid-week. Our cheerful waitress told us there was a special that night for $5 martinis. Well of course we had to try them. I asked for suggestions, not being fond of sweet drinks, and chose the lavender martini. It was so cool and calming, perfect for a hot summer evening. My husband had , I think it was called a Hot Frog, and it just about took the enamel off our teeth is was sooo hot! Our sweet waitress came and took it away and made him a different one that we all loved. Our son had one that he really liked too! I had a shrimp pita sandwich which was very good, I didn't like having to pay an extra dollar for green salad instead of fries, but oh well. Son had a chicken pita it was great and Hubby had chicken pesto pasta which was very good. The portions are small but the food was very good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friday Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We weren't very hungary, so choose the Gyros pizza. Crust was a bit doughy, but it was tasty over all, and the Peroni beer was delicious.

Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California
“only place open on sunday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was great food. They also had a nice wine selection.

Visited July 2012
Richmond
“Spectatcular Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Best food we found during a week in Grant's Pass. The food here was prepared at a very high level, and would be a destination restaurant in much larger cities.

Visited June 2012