“1802 Northwest 6th Street”
Review of Della's Restaurant - CLOSED

Della's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“1802 Northwest 6th Street”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Me and my son ate here on our overnight stay in Grants Pass. It was really nice. The service was excellent & the food was good. Try the Philly Beef 'N' Cheese sandwich . Perfect.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stephen A

“We love Della's!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at Della's many times over the years. (We live here.) The food is consistently good. (They have the best hashbrown potatoes that I have ever eaten. Crispy and delicious!) The prices are good and the service is good too. We have been eating in here for at least two decades and only one time was I disappointed in my meal and that was a number of years ago. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Visited May 2013
Clinton, Washington
“Grumpy Waitress Award of the Week”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Unfortunately we settled on Della's during an overnight at Grant's Pass. The interior is tired with yukky carpet and Denny's style seating and a noisy diner bar along the entirety of the place. But our waitress was even more tired. She'd crack her face if she smiled. She got our order wrong, practically threw the food at us, left an ugly, tired hot pad on our table and disappeared when we needed coffee and our tab. The food was oh-so-mediocre and I'd certainly never eat there again.

• Visited March 2013
“Really average.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I tried Dellas based on a friends suggestion. I agree with the other reviews about the carpet (yuck) and the age limitation. I had chicken fried steak with mashed potato and veggies. The steak was large, and just OK. White gravy was very thick, like paste. The veggies were straight out of a can and the mashed were not mashed, just dried potato mixed with water. Since I don't use canned veggies at home, and don't ever make instant potato, I see no reason to pay 2-3 times the cost to get those things at a restaurant. If that's what you want to pay for, go for it. Not me.

• Visited February 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Try a little harder, please?”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Okay. I must admit, I judge a breakfast restaurant on hashbrowns. Why or why do some use those awful frozen type? Yuck. They absorb the griddle fry (oil) and really ruin the meal. Otherwise the food is pretty good. Sandwiches are excellent. The worst part about Della's? THE CARPET. It smells of a wet dog, wafting up at you from under the table. I know ti takes a LOT to stay profitable, but they should simply install tile flooring. The best part? Fast, friendly service and hard working family ownership. Black Bear really hurt them I expect, but Black Bear isn't perfect by any means. Della's is a great lunch venue :)

Visited December 2012