“Tired and hungry”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped off for a quick and late lunch on our way to the hotel. A beautiful wood structure with 2 floors and outdoor seating. Our food arrived quick and hot. Drinks were tasty as well.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The food was fresh and local. The views are breathtaking. There are two outdoor patios for more dining options.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

I really enjoyed the beer, the quality of the food (had salads and fried zucchini), and the view of the river from the outside seating. We wondered if they were short staffed or it was just a busy night, as service was very slow. It didn't seem like much teamwork was happening - e.g. our bus boy wasn't allowed to take drink orders, and our waitress seemed swamped.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Arrived early prior to attending a concert in GP. Wonderful service by a very sweet & attentive young lady. Food was very good; my seafood pasta could have used a little more seasoning/flavor. She compensated by offering a dessert. Loved the rustic decor.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The restaurant is one of the most visually stunning locations we've ever been for a meal. We had a warm spring evening out on the deck overlooking the beautiful river. The overall experience was very good and we all enjoyed our food. The difficulty was with the multiple servers concept - different people bringing bits and pieces of our order with seemingly no one having overall responsibility. The result was things coming late, slow responses, and, in my case, a second glass of wine totally missed. When I hesitated about whether I still wanted it when a manager showed up with my wife's shrimp 14 minutes after the rest of her entree', he said "Gee, I can't decide, I can't decide" Ah, no, it's just that you can't figure out your service scheme. Anyway, that aside, it was a fun and memorable place to go. Just don't expect the best service.