“Best hotel experience ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Grants Pass
Cameron Park, California
“Best hotel experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I are moving to the area. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Grants Pass the first night we got here. The next morning we found out that we left our travel bag in California in our other moving truck. The manager gave us complimentary toiletries. She comped laundry for us and gave us free laundry soap so we could wash the only clothes we had with us, which was the clothes on our back. The free FULL breakfast was the best! Biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, toast.. So on and so on! After talking to her about how my husband and I were going to be alone for Thanksgiving, she invited us to the company Thanksgiving gathering she is holding here at the hotel. The bestest hotel experience I ever had is here in Grants Pass! I will hold this standard whenever I travel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Kim J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
jaghomeva@yahoo.com
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed at this property a couple of times for business, and it is consistently good. Clean, quiet rooms with good wi-fi. Breakfast is good, and helps me get started in the morning. No complaints at all, and it was good value for money. Would definitely stay here again in future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank jaghomeva
Manteca, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This place could use some updating, for sure! The walls are paper thin-the couple in the next room talked so loud we could nearly hear every word! If you stay here, you may not want a room at the very end of the corridor since the stairs are right outside & when people go up the stairs it makes a lot of noise. Our room was very average. The bathroom/sink area was very small.
The staff was wonderful, very helpful with information about the area. The breakfast was about usual-the eggs were good. The location was handy. Our room had a fridge & microwave which was very handy.

Room Tip: Upstairs would probably be better-the walls seem to be very thin & noise is a problem-especially...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Enterprise, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I like to stay at Comfort Inns. They are usually clean and very nice for the money. This one could use some big time updates. I would say it was fine for a one night stay. The breakfast was not very good at all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Livermore, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I get tired of everyone complaining because they wanted an inexpensive motel/hotel, but then the place is either too old, not what they wanted, etc...I figure I get what I pay for, but really, if I am basically just sleeping there, I don't really care about extras and stuff. So, Comfort Inn in G.P. is, OMG, a Comfort Inn!! It has Comfort Inn basics. It has the Comfort Inn continental breakkie, which to me, is the best cont. breakkie out there..waffles-both blueberry and regular, this one even had biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. I'm a Choice Hotel customer and I keep going back and I am not disapointed!

Room Tip: Upstairs is usually quieter, but our stay was quiet anyway
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kel M
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

An easy to find place right off of I-5 for those who are making the long drive up or down the coast. Found the room comfortably appointed, a TV with a ton of channels. There was a lot of noise from the halls and adjacent rooms, but I was so tired and the bed was so comfy that I fell right asleep.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Comfort Inns are pretty consistent--you know what you're getting. The location is good--on a main street and near the interstate highway. We didn't use the outdoor pool, but it looked acceptable. The breakfast buffet was satisfactory.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple