“Not as good as we remembered”
Review of Blondies' Bistro

Blondies' Bistro
Ranked #19 of 207 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in Downtown Grants Pass,on Historical G Street next to Pappa Jons. Where locals call it their home away from home.Everyone is amazed by the Quality of food, Service,and soothing warm enviroment . This is definitely a must see. Once inside you will forget your in a small town.Great for impressing a business client,best Martini's, Steaks,Healthy options,or comfort food. Desserts and Breads made personally by the owner Bobbi among much more!Come taste what others already know! Blondie's Bistro the place to be.
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Not as good as we remembered”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a family member from out of town and we ended up at Blondie's bistro. Not busy on a Thurs. It was a little slow getting our drinks, and we ordered an appetizer but our food came out first, as the waitress forgot, We cancelled the appetizer and we were given one free complimentary dessert(which was nice).

Our food was average considering the prices I had a Bistro Burger, frozen patty, nothing special, I can get a better burger at our local pub for less, My husband had the Chicken sandwich and he said it was ok, almost basic bar food. The Ahi tuna my son had looked good and he said it was very good. Overall it could have been better. Not sure if we will go again, we have so many restaurants in town there is plenty to choose from. Maybe they were having an off night.

• Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Dinner in the Rouge Valley, Oregon”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We stopped in Grants Pass on the way home to Portland but wishing to drive no further that day. We looked at the descriptions of several interesting restaurants at the motel and decided, on the basis of the name only, to go to Blondies Bistro in the historic downtown. Well, the place was quite busy at 7:30 p.m. on a Sunday night and it's no wonder why. The starter salad was just great with fresh greens. We were told that the portions were quite large so my wife and I split the smallest steak on the menu, an 8 ounce filet mignon. It was perfectly prepared with an excellent reduction sauce and mushrooms. The vegetables were fresh and still crunchy and the garlic maashed potatoes were an excellent accompaniment. The bistro has many cakes and pastries made on premises in a display case and we selected the Humnmingbird Banana cake for desert. This was a pleasing find and we'll be back again.

• Visited February 2013
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to dinner at Blondie's last night. We were very pleasantly surprised. The service was fine. The wine list was fair (some of the blame is that vintages were not available). My wife enjoyed a "Cowboy steak" which was grilled perfectly and tasted great. I had steak Diane which also was cooked as ordered and very flavorful. The veges were good and not overcooked. Good experience.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Passion Fruit Jabanero Vodka Martini's...YUM!!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've been to Blondie's a few times & have been happy with every visit. Their Four Cheese Mac'nCheese is awesome, their sandwiches are really good too. If I had to pick my favorite, it would be the Passion Fruit Jabanero Vodka Martini, it's the BOMBdiggity!!!

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Used to be better but it has gone down in quality over the years. I think it is too expensive for what you get.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very expensive. Waiters are not experienced and not friendly. Food is sometimes overcooked. If you go to the bar area, you are not treated as well as if you sit in the restaurant area. If you want your bill split, good luck getting an accurate bill.

Visited December 2012