Grants Pass Travelodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Grants Pass)
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Motel 6 Grants Pass(Grants Pass)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsblack bear dinerhalfway pointpool areaclean roomsnight stayinterstatemicrowavesink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We stayed here for one night and had no problems. The room was very clean, as were the linens. Our room was around the back, so it was completely quiet - no road noise, and we didn't hear any of the other travelers either. The room had an ac/heater/fan unit that worked very well. There was also a very cold mini fridge and a small in-room safe. The bed and pillows were firm, but we were both comfortable and we slept well. Wifi worked well.

Outside, There is a small alcove with some a washer, dryer, sink, snack and drink machines, ice machine, and a microwave.

The free breakfast is basic - quartered muffins, frosted flakes or raisin bran, toast, bagels, orange slices or banana halves, orange or apple juice, and coffee.

For the low-end price range, this is a very good hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room around the back for the most quietness
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jjjmac
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Room above what I expected for the price. (get discounts by going directly to their web site - AAA, AARP, ETC.). Very clean, heater in our room was very quiet, bed comfortable,staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast above average for this level of motel (bananas, hard-boiled eggs, bagels, as well as the standard Costco muffins). Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If crowded there can be some noise from above on the first floor, otherwise place is quiet. Since. Someone complained about heater noise suggest checking that out before taking room. Ours was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tyroli
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We spent 3 nights (Dec. 23-26) at the Grants Pass Travelodge for the holidays. Our room was in dire need of updating. The heater/air conditioner unit was so loud that we could not hear the television; it also blows air non-stop... it doesn't hit a specific temperature and then click off. The bed was hard as a rock. The bedspread was old and tattered. The towels are old, warn, thin and scratchy. There was literally mold in the shower. The water in the shower would turn from warm to hot to cold to hot to cold to warm in a matter of seconds. We had made our reservations via Hotels.com and were told that the reservations were non-refundable. That is the only reason we stayed past that first night. We will not stay there again and will not recommend it to family or friends.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Deb L
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I recently stayed at the Travelodge and was impressed that everyone that I dealt with at the Front desk was very helpful and kind. They were also quite knowledgeable about the area and were eager to make suggestions about day trips and other general sightseeing. Also, my room was clean and I appreciated the good breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Tashapaiz
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I had 2 week stay at this Travelodge. The manager Lisa, and staff went the xtra steps to make sure I had everything I asked for, immediately. A quite room, refrig, microwave, and GOOD wifi signal. The manager was always approachable and responsive to all my questions and requests, about where to eat, directions, and suggestions. Black Bear Diner is nextdoor. I dont sleep well on the road and I slept better here than at home! Very quiet. Also the AC/heater unit was QUIET and WORKED GREAT. Hated to leave. The lodge is also nicely located easy reach to everything just off the #5 freeway, but NO frwy noise. Oh. bty, got a GREAT discount, best in town. I will use this lodge everytime I come into town.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo