“Excellent food and great price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cedar Plank Buffet

Cedar Plank Buffet
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our buffet stands in its own class thanks to the melt-in-your-mouth cedar plank salmon, prime rib and other Northwest and seasonal dishes we serve. Adults may also raise a glass or two from our secured beer and wine station.
Union, Oregon
“Excellent food and great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went to the casino to have dinner and take in a show in the sports bar afterwards. The buffet had everything and was huge. The food was hot and the selection was great. I was a little disappointed in the deserts. They had many to choose from but weren't as good as they looked. We then went out into the casino to gamble while we waited for the show to start. We won enough money to pay for our dinner!! All in all, a great night.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Tigard, Oregon
“Aren't casino buffets supposed to be the best?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husbad and I were really excited to check this place out and have a nice dinner before going to the concert. We had to wait in a long line only to be taken with another couple that had a VIP ticket because they were in a paid slot tournament. She threw a fit about the table the man picked for them and wanted something better and it was like we weren't even there. He walked away with them and left us standing there. My husband looked down and said "Hey...This is our ticket...Guess this is where we sit." I guess you have to be VIP to be treated like a guest there. 90% of the food I tasted did not taste good. They had tempura chicken which was dry, stale and tasted like a chicken finger because the batter was so heavy and dry. Tempura is light and crisp. They had these small crab claws and I nabbed a couple of them, I cracked them open and you couldn't get any of the meat out, it was stuck to the inside of the shell. The Alaskan Snow Crab lets that I had were just okay. When crab comes out steaming in a pan, I expect it to be warm from being steamed....These crab legs were REFRIGERATOR cold...Don't know what was up with that. They had a LOT of food to choose from and honestly, hardly ANY of it had good taste. I gave up quickly because I hate to have food go to waste. When I go to a buffet, I get VERY small portions of things I want to try because I don't want to get large quantities only to not eat it and have it thrown out.

Visited December 2012
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Good food, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food was great especially for the price. The Sunday brunch was awesome! You can play Keno there (although I don't know how to play Keno)

Molalla, Oregon
“get the crab legs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is pretty good but the weekend buffet is the best especially if you like seafood. Friendly staff too.

Astoria, Oregon
“Best Buffet in Oregon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent quality meats and very fresh seafood. Hot dungenous crab Saturday night that beats any Alaskan King crab any day!

1 Thank SBHOregon