“Expensive Diversion”

Spirit Mountain Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Northwests Premier Entertainment Destination. Spirit Mountain Casino is Oregon's largest casino operated by The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde. Spirit Mountain provides its guests with a large and diverse selection of slot machines and table games as well as the regions largest buffet.
Salem, Oregon
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Expensive Diversion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

What can you say about a casino? You either win or lose. But the surroundings are nice and the place is clean. Would I go back? You know I will !

Visited October 2013

Vancouver, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Superior gambling location in Oregon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had very up and down experiences with Native American Reservation casinos. I'm happy they're there, but a little too often the execution just doesn't match the promise. I must say that Spirit Mountain offers the full package and delivers - large facility, variety in games, good headline acts, a variety of restaurant options, good hotel. Usually of particular concern for me has been the quality of personnel at the table games, but at Spirit Mountain I have not had a single instance where the professionalism or service fell below that offered in the established Nevada casinos. OK, I rate them down to a four based on a pretty natural limitation on the standard buffet offerings, but that's just me being picky. I just wish I lived closer, although the time it takes to get there makes it more of an event to plan for.

Visited February 2013
Rotonda West, Florida
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great place to gamble”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stopped by on our recent tour of northern California and were pleasantly surprised. This is a class place to have fun and enjoy all the games that Las Vegas has. High ceilings- and smokeless interior makes for a place that , s enjoyable. The employees were friendly and all seemed to like their jobs. They were helpful to 1st timers and made it a friendly atmosphere. You can play slots or table games as I prefer. When I play craps it always better to have skilled attendants that know what they are doing. It keeps the game going and more fun. The food there was great too. We stayed at their hotel in a deluxe room--what a pleasure.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“It's free”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

The bus ride cost is zero, and that's exactly what it is worth.
We were delayed 3 hours for our return trip because of "mechanical problems".
We were dropped off in Portland in the dark, in a seedy part of town,
in stead of at 5 PM in the light of day.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 324 helpful votes
“LAS VEGAS IN OREGON”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the closest Las Vegas(Nevada) casino atmosphere comparison in Oregon...In its indoor amphitheater, live shows and concerts are also shown during the weekends... Besides the Dundee, Oregon intersection slight traffic congestion, the driving to this location is a breeze...Going there, you will be entertained by the sight of Oregon's historical farms and towns along the way...

Visited August 2013