“Yummy Pizza”
Review of Ratskeller

Ratskeller
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: If you are hungry stop in to the infamous Ratskeller Bar & Pizzeria and try out the mountain's best pizza. Our high altitude process of proofing our pizza dough's sets the flavor apart from any other ordinary pie. And, with our brand new Rotoflex pizza oven, we can cook up to 20 pizza's at one time! Looking to watch some sports on the big screen? The Ratskeller has the biggest one on the mountain at 12-feet along with five other HD flat-screens for your viewing pleasure, loaded with the NFL package, Timbers and Blazer games and of course all the college football! The Ratskeller was voted the "Best Apres Ski Bar in Oregon!" by the Oregonian. Come see what all the fuss is about!
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good pizza and good value - we ordered 2 large pizzas and fed 4 teenage boys! The service was good too.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The Ratskellar is a great place to bring your family in the early evening and a great place to hang with friends late night!
The staff is great. The food is awesome! There is something for everyone- vegetarian, meat lovers, and gluten free.
Their burgers and pizzas are fabulous and the HANDCUT fries are a must!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I really wanted nachos and they were not on the menu. The kitchen was happy to make them for me and they were perfect. Fun place in Government camp

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a great place to land after you come off the mountain. Family friendly with solid food and a great atmosphere. Bonus - catch the Ducks winning BCS bowl game here and see what fun is really about!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've been here probably 5 times and the food is good I have to say. Here's the issue; the cooks are dirty, and if you look through the kitchen door you will see what I'm talking about. I was there in December 2012 and watched 3 different cooks pick their nose and not have gloves on. They then touched all of the food. My son and I nearly puked and cancelled our order and left. We drove 10 miles to the Zig Zag Inn where the food is always awesome and more sanitary. The cooks at the Ratskellar all had beards and long hair with no hair nets. I could not believe that they didn't have gloves on either. They know customers can see them preparing food. Who knows what goes on in the back of a lot of restaurants, but I do not want to see cooks digging in their noses and ears and then touching food.