Spent many weekends with my young kids skiing at Timberline this winter. Overall highly recommend going to Timberline for skiing.
* wide range of runs - from beginner to advanced
* long runs
* great views, especially from Magic Mile and Palmer
* long ski season (they get alot of snow)
* Good parking (not far from ski zone)
* Modern lifts - fast and have safety bars
* Fascinating Timberline Lodge hotel
* if you are an advanced skier, you might find the black diamonds at Timberline a bit easy
* ski school for kids - instructors are mostly HS or college kids. They do more "accompany skiing" vs actual teaching. (If you have young kids who want to learn how to ski, I recommend Mogul Busters ski school at SkiBowl)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.