We happened across this hotel on our across-Oregon tour, deciding to stay 1 nite near Mt Hood because of the positive weather forecast. The hotel was impressive from check-in to check-out.
* Located just off of Hwy 26 in Government Camp, OR; 7 miles from Timberline Lodge; plenty of free parking
* The lobby is bright, clean, and airy, they had a beans and miniature weenies in a crock pot and fresh chocolate chip cookies; coffee and tea were also available 24 hours a day
* A large flat-screen TV is available as well as a computer for those who don't travel with a laptop or other device, free internet for those that do
* Included a very adequate "continental breakfast" of yogurt, muffins, toast/bagels, egg omelet, and bacon - if this doesn't suit your fancy or you are really hungry, try the buffet breakfast up at Timberline Lodge for $14.95 per person
* Friendly, efficient, and accommodating
* Gave us the best room available (which I always appreciate)
* Extra Large, clean, free wireless internet
This is a great area with access to Mt Hood, Hiking, and not too far from Portland.
I give this one 5 stars on value and quality of the hotel - enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Mt. Hood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mt Hood Hotel Government Camp
- Mount Hood Lodging
- Mount Hood Hotel
- Mt Hood Inn