“Fantastic Whitewater - Perfect Day”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rogue Klamath River Adventures
mclean, va
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Whitewater - Perfect Day”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Just went on the half day Rogue trip with my husband's family, ages 14-60. Everyone had a great time! Our guide Dan was fantastic and very khowledgeable. The scenery and wildlife were beautiful, and the whitewater -- several class 4 rapids -- was thrilling. Easy drive from Ashland, just off the 5 in Gold Hill. There are unescorted trips available at that location as well. Loved the value and customization this family biz provided. Even snacks at a beautiful spot after the ride. We can't wait to go back and do another trip, maybe one of their multi day offerings. Highly recommend Rogue Klamath River Adventures.

Visited August 2011

Campbell, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome White Water River Trip!”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We booked a half day white water river trip on the Rogue River and had an absolute blast! Our guide Charlie was a pro in making sure everyone had a great time and felt save at the same time. We took our nine and eleven year old daughters and they had an absolute blast! I would highly recommend them and would definitely go for a longer trip next time we are in the area.

Visited July 2011
Renton, wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Rogueklamath river adventures What a blast!”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Exciting trip with professional, experienced people who just want everyone to have the best experience possible. And they succeeded! I went on a half-day raft trip on the Rogue River with Rogueklamath river adventures in Gold Hill just 15 minutes drive from Medford and it was a blast! I booked last minute and they quickly made modifications necessary to accommodate me and my daughter. We were treated to an adventure that maximized the thrill on what experienced rafters would probably consider fairly tame white water. Our guide, Willie, had been guiding on the Rogue since 1970's and he seemed to still enjoy the trip as much as we did. The high point was seeing how long you could stay standing on the bow of the raft while the raft was being spun by the other rafters. Being in my 60's, I didn't last long, but my daughter seemed to be riveted to the raft. Until I helped her into the River. These people guide lots of different trips depending on how much time you have and how much you're willing to spend. Next time I'm in Medford I will definitely go again for longer than a half day.