“Its always great”
Review of Jerry's Rogue Jets

Jerry's Rogue Jets
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Gold Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic and adventurous jet boat tours on Oregon's "Wild & Scenic" Rogue River. Jerry's Rogue Jets is the premier jet boat tour on the Rogue River. Our tours are a perfect blend of adventurous jet boating, wildlife viewing opportunities, scenic vistas, and narration by the pilot highlighting river history, lore, and everything else in between. Decedents of the original Rogue River mail men Jerry's continues the uninterrupted mail delivery service to the town of Agness, Oregon. Just as has been done since 1895.
Brookings, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Its always great”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've been taking the Jerry's Jet Boat ride for over 10. (I miss Tom) The various boat captains all have their stories to tell and they do vary a bit. The scenery is great, the spins are wonderful, the animals and birds are fun to see. I regret all the years I didn't go thinking it was too expensive. It is worth EVERY penny.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Retired T

Chico, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“If you want a great time! DO THIS!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our guide Carl was a blast! What a lot of fun. I could do this everyday! He had a lot of local knowledge. All the flips and swooshes.... WAHOO!!!! Highly recommend you ask for Carl. Absolutely a great time.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank Django G
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“An experience not to be missed if you like nature”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was raining, and our group of 32 had to decide if we still wanted to do this planned event. Although the company has one glass enclosed boat, we were scheduled to be in one of their open boats. Everyone in the group wanted to do the trip.

We were advised to be sure and dress warmly and to take one of the free over-jackets that the company provides. In addition, we were given wool blankets and each seat had a tarp for the rain. We were well prepared. I stayed mostly dry. Some rain found a way into my neck area despite having a waterproof hood tied tightly around my head. Some were sitting in water from their seats, but I wrapped the wool blanket around in such a way that I could sit on it, thus being elevated from the seat.

It may have been because of the weather, but we saw lots of wildlife. We saw river otters, black-tailed deer, osprey, bald eagles, harbor seals, and a black bear. We watched the bear for a long time. The boat stopped whenever there was something to watch. We all enjoyed the wildlife watching.

Our destination was the little town of Agnes, 32 miles up river from Gold Beach. Here we had a buffet lunch before returning to Gold Beach.

3 Thank 512Dick
Mt Vernon wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome trip!!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We did the long trip!!! Our captain was Hugh, he was AWESOME!!!! We have never been on a more enjoyable adventure!!!
It was a very warm day, blue skies, and LOTS of excitement!!!! We did so many Brodie's, and got soaked!!! He was so informative about the river, wildlife, and had a great since of humor!!!! He would stop and take the time for us to take pictures and look around!!!! My husband and I used up batteries on 3 different cameras!!!! 2 on our Go PRo and our other movie camera, and standard camera!!!
We had a wonderful lunch at the Singing Springs resort!!! Awesome food!!!!

We sat in the last seat of the boat, thinking we would stay dry back there, NOT, it was the wettest seat in the boat!!! LOLOLO. Smiles and laughter ALL DAY!!!! He made sure everyone had a great time!!!!
Yes we would suggest it to everyone!!!!
They also have the names of a pet sitter Emily that took GREAT care of out 4 legged princess while we were out for the whole day!!! She came and picked up Sadie and brought her back to the boat ramp!!!!
If you go on the trip, do not use up all your batteries before you hit Singing Springs as there is so much more adventure past that resort!!! So in saying if you choose to go I would suggest to take the full trip, it is well worth the price!!!!
thank you Hugh for an awesome day!!! Connie & Gerry!!!!! June 26 th!!!!

3 Thank JuneBug053
Pompano Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Don't you miss this!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had heard about this jet boat trip up the Rogue River and decided to try the 80 mile trip. It was fantastic! John was our guide and his spins were a great treat! Thanks John also for all the great history and information along the way! The lunch at the farmhouse, sorry I forgot the name of the Lodge was a fantastic family served meal. Don't miss this trip we would definitely book the 104 mile trip next time!

3 Thank traveler3220