“Plan on this Yearly!!”
other travelers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM FIREPLACE LIVING ROOM
SECOND BEDROOM QUEEN BED
FIRST FLOOR QUEEN BEDROOM
FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
MASTER BEDROOM KING
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sissydawn
Eugene, Oregon
“Plan on this Yearly!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We couldn't have asked for a better stay. This is an older home & although we needed only 1 bedroom currently would not recommend sleeping downstairs as smells of mildew. This is however able to be closed off from upstairs living. With that being said, if you want ocean front living, fully stocked home and sea life. This is your home! Definitely going again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
RachelPor...
Medford, Oregon
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This house could not have been better!!!! I was astounded by how beautiful the house was, because the pictures do NOT do it justice! The neighbors are all far away, which is great because you can't hear them at all. The back balcony was a perfect and gorgeous place to hang out, the trail to the beach was that of a movie set, the rooms were cleaned and I'm still impressed by how well stocked the kitchen was with cookware and serveware. Considering I spent all weekend cooking, because it's a passion of mine, I brought some essential tools with me in case the house didn't have them. However there was everything I could have needed and more! I love everything about this house, and it was amazingly close to the sand. My friends and I had a weekend we'll never forget, and we're already planning next year's trip!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing