Gold Beach Inn
Pacific Reef Hotel(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Motel 6 Gold Beach(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
Jot's Resort(Gold Beach)
$69
Ireland's Rustic Lodges(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$130
Azalea Lodge(Gold Beach)
Motel 101(Gold Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean viewtop floorgreat vieworegon coastprivate balconyspa areahot tubbreakfast bargreat beachdiscount couponnice breakfastyogurteasy beach accessbeds were comfortablesecond floorroad tripbreakfast room
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

i stayed for 4 days in a ocean veiw kitchenette. ..well worth the 79 dollars. ...the room was clean. ..oceanview was very nice. ..spas was great. ..this has been my 3 rd time and ive been happy all 3 times. ..will be staying again on my next visit to my sisters....things i didnt like showerheads was to low.and i am only 5¨11 ...but water pressure was great so that equals out...i liked the kitchen was able to make some good steaks and eat them on the porch watching the sunset

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank michael v
beachprints, Owner at Gold Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We do have a beautiful oceanfront property and we thank you for appreciating us trying to keep the rate down.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We regularly break our journey south at Gold Beach. This year we decided to stay at the Gold Beach Inn. Previously we have stayed at Motel 6 and found it good value, but this time decided to pay a little more for the promised sea-views and hot-tubs. We were so glad we decided to pay the extra - we were not disappointed in any way: from the welcoming and lively reception staff through to the quality of the room, the walk on the beach and the use of the hot-tubs. Highly recommended. We stayed in a room with kitchenette - huge amount of space for us.

Room Tip: We had a first-floor room facing the sea, with kitchenette. Excellent value at around $80 including taxes.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Prescotian
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I cannot attest to staying there, but I recently called to book two rooms. I was told I couldn't have a basic room because we were staying with a toddler. When I stated we were only staying a night and won't be there that long. I was told no, because children run up and down the stairs and she wasn't going against her bosses wishes. She was very rude the entire time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RosevilleTravelers

This is not our policy. But we do not put families in a single room with one bed. This guest never stayed at our hotel.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Positives: The motel sign advertised “$49.00 and up; ocean views,” and my $49 room did have a west-facing window with a peak at the ocean waves. Nothing fancy about the room, but the furniture was adequate except for the tiny TV. The bed was comfortable. The ocean sound was more noticeable than the road noise.
Negatives: Shower pressure and water temperature were good, but the towels smelled like they’d been washed with greasy kitchen towels. ... Wifi was spotty to nonexistent. It was quite annoying to be communicating with someone online and all of a sudden lose the connection. The signal from the motel next door registered as “excellent,” however. Hmmm. … Even though the window was open when I checked in, the nonsmoking room smelled musty and a little like old cigarette smoke. As I was carrying stuff into the room, I mentioned the stale smoke smell to the front desk clerk (who was standing outside smoking) by saying with a smile, “That room used to be a smoking room, didn’t it?” I was assured that no one had ever smoked in this room. Hmmm. ... Maybe it was the dirt on the bathroom floor that was causing the odor? Or the dirt on the carpet behind the little fridge or along the edges of the carpet at the baseboard? I kept the window open. … Upon checking out, I reported the odor and presented the washrag with the dirt I had wiped up from the bathroom floor to the front desk clerk. I was told, “Oh, I'm sorry! This needs to be handled.” No refund or discount was offered.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank NoJo92
beachprints, Owner at Gold Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Our bathroom floors are cleaned daily by an excellent staff. I interviewed both of our morning front desk employees, and they both said no one showed them a dirty washrag. There is nothing wrong with the WIFI. For $49.00 with three ocean front hot tubs and breakfast, it is a heck of a deal.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed in the disability suite which was nicely appointed, the bed was great and the view was unobstructed and wild. they have RECLINER chairs which were great but would be better if they were more solid and stable. They are rockers and swivel so are not great for bigger people. The staff was friendly, there is a spa and a breakfast bar. There is a path leading directly to the ocean and the vast expanse of lawn is a welcome change from most places.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family