“Hook'd by Sharon”

Hook'd Cafe
Coos Bay
“Hook'd by Sharon”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My fiancee and I stopped here passing through Gold Beach on a small motorcycle trip and I chose it based on the reviews about Sharon the owner.....Well, they were all right, Sharon is a dynamo, super fun person, we had a great time there and it almost feels like the way she has it set up that you are walking into her own personal space (which i suppose it is...)...like you are walking into her house, and you have so much fun with her that you feel like she is family. All I can say is that if I lived in Gold Beach I would be here all the time and in the summer I would be begging her for a job...The ambiance in the Hook'd cafe is well, off the hook. The food was quite tasty as well. If you are passing through Gold Beach, do not miss this place, it was absolutely one of the coolest places I have ever been. We just loved everything about it. It's one of those places that if you are only passing through, you will never forget!

• Visited October 2013

Modesto, California
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were refered to Hook'd by a waitress at another cafe for best place to eat breakfast. It was a great recomendation. although small and limited on options, it was very warm and inviting. We were treated like family and had quite a good converstion with staff. Fun place to eat.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Off the hook kind of place, Gold Beach's unknown breakfast spot.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Skip the cheesy hotel breakfast and go to Hookd. Sharon the owner is the waitress, cook and entertainment, tho get your morning started with a smile. Her laugh is infectious. You'll hear her singing in the kitchen as she prepares your breakfast and the food is really good. More than I expected from this small hole in the wall cafe. Only open for breakfast and lunch, the full menu is available all day.
A must stop when your in Gold Beach.

• Visited September 2013