“The food plus view”

Hunter Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Nice little spot located directly on the scenic Hunter Creek. Friendly atmosphere great food and good prices.
Lenore, Idaho
“The food plus view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I'm not a big beer drinker, but they have some good food along with a dozen or more large TV screens. I like sitting looking out over Hunter Creek sometimes Duck, Fish, or maybe an Otter and her little ones cavorting in along the steam. I tried their Hot Pastrami sandwich with all the trimmings and I was hooked, and have returned more than once to have a beer and that Pastrami sandwich....and I'll keep going back as long as they have that on the menu.....I have also been there with my wife, plus other family and the atmosphere was clean and reserved.

I added outdoor seating as there was a table on the Creek bank, but that would surely be gone in the rainy season/winter....

Central Point, Oregon
“Great food, prices and people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Chicken Enchilada special is AWESOME as is Friday night steak with the fixins for $12.95! Great back porch with heat for smokers with amazing view of Hunter Creek and the wildlife living in and on it! Plenty of TVs with sports on them.The owners are friendly and accommodating. The menu varies from burgers to fish and chips to the big dirty burrito! My personal favorite was the buffalo chicken sandwich which they can make mild to volcanic! Pool table, online juke box, video lottery and certain nights they have poker and 21 dealer. Really worth a relaxing lunch or dinner if you're visiting Gold Beach. The year I worked over in that area this was my "go to place"!

CORNELIUS
“A hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were told to try this place by the hotel staff. It is out of the way but well worth it, food and service were great. It ahs a awesome view of the river.

• Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Looking for a good burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was lunch time and we enjoy dining at local taverns when we travel. Hunter's was recommended by guests at our hotel. The service was good, and my hamburger and french fries were great.

Visited September 2012
Gold Beach, Oregon
“from our point of view / joe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

from me hope us that #1 we are a bar and grill nothing fancy but we try to please all if not oh well we no hi class restaurant. but try to treat you right . have fun well fill your belly's have fun we don't short pore ayy thanks for your in put cheers