“good breakfast”

Double D's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2013

good breakfast and lunch. Good service and friendly. I olny wish that they had a children's menu with some smaller portions for my grandchildren.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We ate here again 2 weeks ago, must have changed cooks because we couldn't eat our order. the French Fries were dripping with grease, the burger meat actually had an smell my wife couldn't get by so it went un-eaten. our friend had a Roast Beef that had all of 3 small slices of beef. My French toast was more like 3 slices of bread fried for a couple minutes in a greasy skillet. this place was so good when they first opened, sorry to see it go down hill from there. Where the parking use to be full every morning to now with it mostly empty.. the owner did deduct a little from our bill.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The foodwas ok but the waitresses yelled across the cafe and then started gossiping with two of the customers about someone that came in and then left.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'm not a big breakfast eater - usually just cold cereal, but my fiance was in the mood for a large breakfast. We tried Double Ds and both found what we were looking for. I ordered oatmeal, assuming it would probably be the quick stuff. To my pleasant surprise I recieved a large bowl of the real deal (steel cut oats I think it's called). I don't remember what my fiance ordered, but it was two plates full of food.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Burgers are great. Normally the fries rock too but this time they were oily and under cooked. Soup is always great.