“Hidden Gem!”

Indian Creek Cafe
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Gold Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and lunch only. Huge omelet selection.
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Off the main road and only found it because of Jots Resort. Portions were a great size and price, staff was very friendly. We are definitely going back on our next trip!

Visited March 2014

Medford
“Indian Creek Lodge Cafe for Brekfast”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We had a great breakfast Sunday, January 26, 2014 at the Indian Creek Café. My husband had worked in the area a few years ago and wanted to go back. For Eggs Benedict fans I recommend John's Haystack. They serve 2 eggs on top of crispy bacon that sits on a perfect haystack of hash brown potatoes. Over the top they pour a wonderful hollandaise sauce. The hash browns were golden brown, crispy and done all the way through, not greasy. It was a generous portion, the service was friendly and quick. The atmosphere is "lodgey" what you should expect along the banks of the Rogue River. Quaint and comfortable. There are a couple of outdoor tables on the deck for the warmer months. And a nice RV Park in back.

• Visited January 2014
“Basic Breakfast”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My hotel suggested this place for breakfast. I had a basic breakfast of sausage and eggs. I didn't care much for the sausage, which is one of my breakfast favorites. The eggs & hashbrowns were good. I wanted to give 3 1/2 stars, but that option doesn't exist. Service was good and a number of locals seemed to be eating there. Recommended.

• Visited January 2014
Pleasanton, California
“Only breakfast in Gold Beach”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is a mile or so upriver from Gold Beach. We wanted a good breakfast before an early start on the last leg of a trip. This seems to be the only place open. The menu is extensive, food very good and we had excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
Irving, Texas
“Average food, unfriendly waitress”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went here for breakfast before continuing on our driving vacation.

The person who greeted us was very friendly, but I could not say the same for the person who waited on us. She seemed almost annoyed that we were there. She treated my wife a little better than me, but she would barely even acknowledge me. I didn't catch her name but she was blonde with short hair and a tattoo on her leg.

The food was OK, but the eggs and bacon were over-cooked and the pancakes had compote instead of just fruit. There was nothing special about the pancakes themselves. The coffee was just OK as well.

It was filling but I won't return here.

• Visited October 2013