“gave it a second try”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

When back for a second try and was very pleased with what we experienced! The food was wonderful and the service was great! I will be eating here when ever possible. Just wish he was opened Sat. and Sunday's in the winter time!

1  Thank luvtotravelGoldBeach

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Unbelievably Good! Sauces to die for, Great wine and beer selection! Fun atmosphere! Very Clean and Great Service! Met the Chef, Evan.......Great Guy!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Visited The Barnacle Bistro in Gold Beach to begin my birthday celebration. Wonderful mussels in curry apple broth with toasted sour dough bread and sweet potato fries. Finished our mid-afternoon snack with shared orders of chocolate cheese cake and a dish of Penna Cotta with a coconut Carmel sauce! Plenty of both to share! Great start to my birthday party!

1  Thank Gmalala
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We appreciate quality food and a family atmosphere. This restaurant did not disappoint. The fries were fresh, obviously homemade, and the sandwiches provided great tastes that mingled well together. We will return to sample other portions of the menu. The ginger cole slaw - different, but different in a great way.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We ate here for lunch. From the moment we came in the service was fast and friendly. I ordered the fish and chips with sweet potato fries. Sweet potato fries, wonderful and refreshing to be served a dipping sauce that isn't the typical chipotle sauce so often served. The house ginger slaw was delicious, light and fresh but so flavorful, I wanted more! The batter on the fish was really yummy, light and crisp. My only complaint/recommendation would be about the size of the fish. I ordered the smolt which is 1/3lb of fish. It is one large piece of fish, what it meant for me was eating it with my fork which then seperated the yummy batter from the fish. Overall this was a good lunch and I would definately return.