Reading some of the recent reviews of Ireland's Rustic Lodges was quite misleading - at least to us. The negative reviews were probably for SOME of the other lodgings there, but we found that our recent stay at the CAPE COD BEACH HOUSE was great! It was a large house with 3 bedrooms, plus 1 extra room and sofa bed for the three families in our group. The house was clean by our standards, though 'rustic' indeed. The kitchen was spacious, and had the basic cooking necessities such as pots/pans, utensils, etc., even salt & pepper if you forgot to bring those. Even coffee pouches were provided each morning. The 2 bathrooms, though old, were clean and had plenty of fresh towels in the cupboards. The beds were comfortable with clean beddings. The thermostat in the bedrooms didn't seem to work, though it wasn't really needed - we just opened our screened windows to let in the cool coastal breeze. We had good views of the beach from our backyard and from the 2nd floor windows. Access to the beach was easy through a short walk from the back of the house. Overall, we liked the place and wouldn't mind staying there again or recommending it. The hotel rate was quite reasonable for a large group like ours was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach