My boyfriend and I came to stay here for our anniversary in August 2013. Everything was amazing. The ladies that work there are very nice and friendly, made sure we felt comfortable and got everything we needed. They have a little breakfast in the mornings, we didn't go to it but it was still cool that they had it. We stayed in room 21 and it was wonderful, the room was very clean and we could see the ocean from our balcony. If you have never been to Gold Beach I would defiantly recommend staying here! There is also a really nice restaurant called Spinner's, has really good food and the people that work there are very friendly, its a bit pricey but you defiantly get what you pay for! This restaurant is almost right next to the hotel, walking distance away but we drove because we thought it was further than the map says.
All in all we had an amazing time there!
P.S. The beach right behind the hotel didn't have many shells or sea ciders mostly rock but over closer to Brookings which is about 15 miles away, go to Harris beach! A lot of sea life and sea shells!
Hope this helps if your looking for a great get away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach