View of the Pacific Ocean and fireplace in the room. Need I say more? These are not deluxe accommodations, but Ireland's gets the important things right. These are ordinary motel rooms-- very basic except for the stone fireplaces in each room. We visited in July, and it was chilly at night: ideal for enjoying a fire by the ocean view. Continental breakfast is disappointingly meager, however, and served in a crowded setting. But the staff are friendly, and the view can't be beat. Don't forget to try the private hot tubs down near the beach after leaning into the chilly winds all afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach