We stopped by on a trip up Hwy 101 based on Trip Advisor ratings. They were right on. We stayed an unplanned second night. Great private beach access, very friendly staff, cozy room with a fireplace and beach view. Strongly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach