“Amazing little get away!”

Ireland's Rustic Lodges
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Gold Beach
Phoenix, Oregon
“Amazing little get away!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have been staying at the Ireland's inn for the last 18 years. It is the only place I stay when on the Southern Oregon coast. Great beaches, beach spas, fantastic rustic rooms with fireplaces. A great place for a mini date w your partner or with family and friends...always my go to place and will always be my first pick.....thank Ireland Inn for another wonder visit.

1 Thank Lisa P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
Florence, Oregon
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed here for our 10th anniversary weekend away. It was so relaxing and we enjoyed every moment. The best parts of Ireland's Rustic Lodges are the staff, the ocean front hot tubs are unbeatable, and the views from the Pacific Breeze building. The room we stayed in was good sized, had a gas burning fireplace and was very comfortable. The bathroom had a shower (no tub) and was clean with good water pressure. The furnishings are a bit worn (our bed sagged in the middle quite a bit) but everything was SUPER CLEAN and so cozy. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. The private balcony had a clear awning allowing for more natural light, enhancing the ocean view, and would aid in protecting from the elements. The weekend we were here the weather was gorgeous! The breakfast room was over in the Gold Beach Inn side of the property and served a decent breakfast, however the area serving breakfast is very small considering the number of guests that can stay here. Just put a smile on your face and bring your patience and good manners and all will be well. I've stayed here now three times....once as a teenager on a family trip and again as a young adult on a weekend away with friends, and now again on my anniversary. Never been disappointed.....I continue to have very good memories of Ireland's Rustic Lodges. I hope to be back again soon!!!! Oh...if you choose to stay in the Pacific Breeze building get a room upstairs! The floors are creaky in spots. =)

Room Tip: If staying in the Pacific Breeze building choose a top floor room. Great views and the creaky spots...
1 Thank Jeannette J
CORNELIUS
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I travel a lot and I travel very early in the mornings for work. Every time I come to Gold Beach I like to stay at Ireland's. They always treat me good, let me check in early if the room is available. The rooms are great and would recommend it to everyone. Thank you Ireland's.

Room Tip: I would reccomend Ireland's to everyone.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GARY D
Arcata, Ca
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My fiance and I will be visiting Ireland's for the third time later this month. The last time was visited was last summer. We request a room in the Pacific Breeze building with a wood fire place. We get our own balcony with an unobstructed view of the ocean. I can't wait!!! Wish I were there now!

Room Tip: I recommend the Pacific Breeze building. You have the option of wood or gas fire place.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mejua
Ashland, OR
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've been coming here for almost 30 years, and love the cozy atmosphere, beautiful gardens, and wonderful staff, great views, and choice of rooms, cabins, houses. We've had family get togethers with kids, friends, and relaxing weekends year round.
The rooms and cabins have everything you need and charming touches that take them way above the sterile motel room.

3 Thank MoeGreensprings
Rogue River, Oregon, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Best place on the Oregon coast!!!! Small, cozy and romantic. My husband and I got engaged at the lighthouse just a short walk from the cabins. The cabins are clean and beautiful. Just a short walk from the beach and also the hot tubs!!!! We have came back every year for 5 years and they have never failed in their hospitality nor their accommodations!!! The continental breakfast is wonderful!!!!

Room Tip: If you can, try to get a cabin with a fireplace. Very romantic as long as into that sort of thing...
1 Thank Catilin O
San Jose, California, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have enjoyed Irelands at Gold Beach 4 times over 10 years - it is consistently a beautiful oasis and a perfect getaway.

Our experience has always been outstanding. Here are a few impressions of Pacific Breeze, the building we’ve always stayed in, as well as Irelands in general:
Spectacular views
Beautiful cedar paneled walls and ceiling
Fine large rock fireplace with dry firewood and kindling provided
Immaculately clean - with vacuum marks to prove it every day. Both the carpet and the mattress are in great condition
Lovely porch with partial plexiglass roof and good wind shielding - get the best of sun and protection from the cold wind in the winter
Extremely friendly and helpful staff
Very good breakfast including hard boiled eggs, bagels, french toast, English muffins, oatmeal, cereal, coffee, tea, and orange juice

We look forward to keeping up the tradition of visits. Unreservedly recommended.

Room Tip: The Pacific Breeze building is wonderful - haven't tried the others, but have enjoyed this onefo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple