Ireland's is just what it advertises itself to be, and although it is rustic, it is very charming with great service. We have stayed in the Monterey and Sequoia cabins and find both to be comfortably appointed with recliners, a very comfortable bed and a terrific view of the ocean waves breaking on the shore and wonderful vaulted ceilings. There is also a small balcony with enough room for two to sit and enjoy the blend of ocean, beach, and forest. Inside the fireplace is easy to light and the wood supply is replenished daily. The beach access is a few hundred yards walk, but the trail is easy and worth it. I was able to walk a couple of miles in either direction. They have three spas located between the buildings and the beach with one for handicapped access which I had not seen before. All the hot tubs are clean and inviting with a good view of the beach and towels provided.
While I didn't partake of continental breakfast they do provide one and there are several very good restaurants in close proximity with very good food. It is a friendly relaxed place to stay and I look forward to my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach