We stayed in a Garden Room for 3 days in early June. I knew I wasn't going to have a beach view, but the beach was probably 2 blocks from the room. The resort's property does go all the way to the beach through nicely landscaped grounds. Since we hike a lot, we don't spend a lot of time in the room. Next time, I would just stay in one of the more reasonably priced motels on the highway. The continental breakfast facilities are a real zoo. The food is OK, but there just isn't enough room for people to sit. We were in Gold Beach ahead of the main tourist "high season". Can't imagine what it would be like at that time. If you're just visiting to sit on your deck in a MUCH higher priced room and look at the ocean and visit the spa, this place is probably OK . If you're active and don't spend much time around your room, I think there are a lot of better and more reasonable options in Gold Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach