We were on a motorbike trip down the Oregon Coast with another couple. We had planned to stay somewhere for a couple of nights just to relax. Gold Beach was recommended by someone we spoke to along the way. We got to Gold Beach mid day and did not have a clue where to stay. We checked out Ireland's Rustic Lodges first and immediately decided that this location was exactly what we wanted. We spent two fantasic nights. We sat by the fireplace in our rooms and made our way down to the spa area and beach for a bonfire. "FANTASIC" is all we can say. We will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach