“Excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Excellent eggs and omelettes, superb baked goods. Ate there while staying at attached motel. Haven't eaten there for other meals.

1  Thank PCST

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed one night at the Illahee Inn and were pleasantly surprised at the large size of the room, comfortable beds, and cleanliness of the place. We will definitely stay here again. We enjoyed a hearty breakfast prior to kayaking the Umpqua River.

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Friends of mine live in Glide and I visited with them from the UK. They had talked about the Friday night special, so we went on my first Friady night for the Fish & Chip dinner, which I was eager to try as the fish was battered salmon, not something we usually get in the UK, we usually have white fish of some kind in batter.
The service was very slow, but the waitress was apologetic and did give our party free drinks and free salads as the coleslaw had run out. They were busy and there was only one chef cooking, the food is cooked fresh and I was not disappointed with the fish when when it finally arrived, it was hot and tasty and the batter was nice & light, portion size was large. I wasn't taken with the chips which were heavily seasoned, cool and a bit tired) . If service hadn't been so slow I would have asked for fresh ones, but we had been there a long time already and I wasn't prepared to wait further. The waitress apologised for the errors and reduced our bill accordingly, so they dealt with the issues to my satisfaction. What made the night was the company and the battered salmon

1  Thank PJBear
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Out of the way, GREAT pasteries, the rest is ho-hum at nest even though the menu reads well. I think it is closed now anyway.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The food at Illahee is just normal coffeeshop fare, but they charge a bit over what it should be.